Capacity and Desire Web is a small business that I am trying to get up and running. Please check out my IndieGogo Campaign and help me raise the money to start my small business.
One of the nicest things about being part of the greater Burning Man culture is the instant connection that I have with other Burners. For example: One month ago, I moved to Seattle. In that month, I have made many new friends, have attended quite a few potlucks, and have been welcomed into the greater Seattle Burner culture. I’m starting to remember people’s names, people are recognizing me and I feel right at home in my new city.
The Burners out here have quite an interesting culture. They all tend to be older than their mid-twenties and many of them are successful people in both their artistic and professional lives. I don’t know if it’s the new Burners I’m surrounding myself with or the new and exciting city, but I’ve never been this focused to succeed.
A list of what I’ve done and started in Seattle so far:
- Started a new workout and eating program so I can have the performance body I’ve always wanted
- Started running
- Started a new business: Capacity and Desire Web
- Started an IndieGogo Campaign for Capacity and Desire Web
- Managed to get two new clients for Capacity and Desire Web
- Landed a job at a start-up company
- Became the Assistant Shin for Northwest Conclave
- I’m now a dancer with New Vision Dance Company Seattle
- Continued to progress with my guitar practicing
- Attended some networking events
- Created the Exodus Festival website
It’s pretty amazing that I’ve managed to do all of this so far. I still have a lot to do with my life. It’s pretty awesome to be living it the way I want to.